Related Occupations for Task
15-2041.00 - Statisticians
Related occupations for task:
Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for inaccuracies, and adjusting and weighting the raw data.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Design and validate clinical databases, including designing or testing logic checks.
- Process clinical data, including receipt, entry, verification, or filing of information.
- Prepare appropriate formatting to data sets as requested.
- Perform quality control audits to ensure accuracy, completeness, or proper usage of clinical systems and data.
||Geographic Information Systems Technologists and Technicians
- Review existing or incoming data for currency, accuracy, usefulness, quality, or completeness of documentation.
- Collect, compile, or integrate Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data, such as remote sensing or cartographic data for inclusion in map manuscripts.
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software.
||Document Management Specialists
- Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function, and metadata.
- Assist in the development of document or content classification taxonomies to facilitate information capture, search, and retrieval.
- Clean and manipulate raw data using statistical software.
- Perform quality control checks on data to be used by hydrologists.
See all 9 related occupations >>