Related Occupations for Task
17-2131.00 - Materials Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Monitor material performance and evaluate material deterioration.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Monitor mine production rates to assess operational effectiveness.
- Design, implement, and monitor the development of mines, facilities, systems, or equipment.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Perform tests and monitor performance of processes throughout stages of production to determine degree of control over variables such as temperature, density, specific gravity, and pressure.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Monitor computer-controlled test equipment, according to written or verbal instructions.
- Monitor or calibrate automated systems, industrial control systems, or system components to maximize efficiency of production.
See all 8 related occupations >>