Related occupations for task:
Develop methods of conserving or managing soil that can be applied by farmers or forestry companies.
- Identify or develop strategies or methods to minimize the environmental impact of industrial production processes.
- Redesign linear, or open-loop, systems into cyclical, or closed-loop, systems so that waste products become inputs for new processes, modeling natural ecosystems.
||Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health
- Develop methods to minimize the impact of production processes on the environment, based on the study and assessment of industrial production, environmental legislation, and physical, biological, and social environments.
- Devise cultural methods or environmental controls for plants for which guidelines are sketchy or nonexistent.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Develop ways to capture or use gases burned off as waste during oil production processes.