Related occupations for task:
Consult with engineers or other technical personnel working on construction projects about the effects of soil problems and possible solutions to these problems.
- Collaborate with engineers to research, analyze, or resolve complex transportation design issues.
- Collaborate with other professionals to develop sustainable transportation strategies at the local, regional, or national level.
- Confer with departments, such as marketing, business development, or operations, to coordinate product development or improvement.
- Collaborate with software developers in the development and modification of commercial bioinformatics software.
||Food Scientists and Technologists
- Confer with process engineers, plant operators, flavor experts, and packaging and marketing specialists to resolve problems in product development.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Consult with remote sensing scientists, surveyors, cartographers, or engineers to determine project needs.
- Confer with information technology specialists to develop computer applications for genetic data analysis.
See all 7 related occupations >>