Related Occupations for Task
19-2032.00 - Materials Scientists
Related occupations for task:
Devise testing methods to evaluate the effects of various conditions on particular materials.
- Design validation study features, such as sampling, testing, or analytical methodologies.
- Prepare validation or performance qualification protocols for new or modified manufacturing processes, systems, or equipment for production of pharmaceuticals, electronics, or other products.
||Human Factors Engineers and Ergonomists
- Develop or implement human performance research, investigation, or analysis protocols.
- Develop or implement research methodologies or statistical analysis plans to test and evaluate developmental prototypes used in new products or processes, such as cockpit designs, user workstations, or computerized human models.
||Marine Engineers and Naval Architects
- Design and oversee testing, installation, and repair of marine apparatus and equipment.
- Determine conditions under which tests are to be conducted, as well as sequences and phases of test operations.
- Plan or schedule engineering research or development projects involving microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology.
- Develop or validate product-specific test protocols, acceptance thresholds, or inspection tools for quality control testing or performance measurement.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Develop or use new non-destructive testing methods, such as acoustic emission testing, leak testing, and thermal or infrared testing.
See all 13 related occupations >>