Related occupations for task:
Provide instructions to clients on how to obtain help with legal, financial, and other personal issues.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Refer clients to community resources for services, such as job placement, debt counseling, legal aid, housing, medical treatment, or financial assistance, and provide concrete information, such as where to go and how to apply.
- Provide, find, or arrange for support services, such as child care, homemaker service, prenatal care, substance abuse treatment, job training, counseling, or parenting classes to prevent more serious problems from developing.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Provide offenders or inmates with assistance in matters concerning detainers, sentences in other jurisdictions, writs, and applications for social assistance.
||Social and Human Service Assistants
- Assist in locating housing for displaced individuals.
||Community Health Workers
- Assist families to apply for social services, including Medicaid or Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).