Related occupations for task:
Write evaluations of parents and children for use by courts deciding divorce and custody cases, testifying in court if necessary.
||Digital Forensics Analysts
- Write cyber defense recommendations, reports, or white papers using research or experience.
- Write reports, sign affidavits, or give depositions for legal proceedings.
- Write technical summaries to report findings.
||Appraisers of Personal and Business Property
- Document physical characteristics of property such as measurements, quality, and design.
- Write and submit appraisal reports for property, such as jewelry, art, antiques, collectibles, and equipment.
- Write groundwater contamination reports on known, suspected, or potential hazardous waste sites.
- Write materials for research publications, such as maps, tables, and reports, to disseminate findings.
||Social and Human Service Assistants
- Keep records or prepare reports for owner or management concerning visits with clients.
- Submit reports and review reports or problems with superior.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Write reports describing offenders' progress.
- Assess the suitability of penitentiary inmates for release under parole and statutory release programs and submit recommendations to parole boards.
See more related occupations >>