Related occupations for task:
Attend training sessions or corporate planning meetings to obtain new ideas for product launches.
- Attend fashion shows and review garment magazines and manuals to gather information about fashion trends and consumer preferences.
- Visit textile showrooms to keep up-to-date on the latest fabrics.
- Review advertising trends, consumer surveys, and other data regarding marketing of goods and services to determine the best way to promote products.
- Monitor the field of dance to remain aware of current trends and innovations.
||Commercial and Industrial Designers
- Read publications, attend showings, and study competing products and design styles and motifs to obtain perspective and generate design concepts.
- Research craft trends, venues, and customer buying patterns to inspire designs and marketing strategies.
See all 10 related occupations >>