Related occupations for task:
Confer with clients and staff to gather information about exhibit space, proposed themes and content, timelines, budgets, materials, or promotion requirements.
- Confer with clients regarding price and type of arrangement desired and the date, time, and place of delivery.
- Discuss with the client the product, advertising themes and methods, and any changes that should be made in advertising copy.
- Confer with client to determine factors affecting planning interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function.
- Confer with customers to assess customer needs or obtain feedback.
- Confer with customer representatives, vendors, plant executives, or publisher to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication.
See all 11 related occupations >>