Related occupations for task:
Design and build scale models of set designs, or miniature sets used in filming backgrounds or special effects.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Create prototypes or models of objects to be crafted.
- Fabricate patterns or templates to guide craft production.
- Draw patterns for articles designed, cut patterns, and cut material according to patterns, using measuring instruments and scissors.
- Sew together sections of material to form mockups or samples of garments or articles, using sewing equipment.
||Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators
- Model substances such as clay or wax, using fingers and small hand tools to form objects.
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
See all 8 related occupations >>