Related occupations for task:
Attend rehearsals and production meetings to obtain and share information related to sets.
- Confer with management and editorial staff members regarding placement and emphasis of developing news stories.
- Meet frequently with artists, typesetters, layout personnel, marketing directors, and production managers to discuss projects and resolve problems.
||Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers
- Consult with store managers, buyers, sales associates, housekeeping staff, or engineering staff to determine appropriate placement of displays or products.
- Obtain plans from display designers or display managers and discuss their implementation with clients or supervisors.
||Producers and Directors
- Conduct meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained.
||Poets, Lyricists and Creative Writers
- Confer with clients, editors, publishers, or producers to discuss changes or revisions to written material.
||Writers and Authors
- Work with staff to develop script, story, or advertising concepts.
See all 6 related occupations >>