Related Occupations for Task
27-4021.00 - Photographers
Related occupations for task:
Perform general office duties, such as scheduling appointments, keeping books, and ordering supplies.
||Audio and Video Equipment Technicians
- Compress, digitize, duplicate, and store audio and video data.
- Maintain inventories of audio and videotapes and related supplies.
- Organize and maintain compliance, license, and warranty information related to audio and video facilities.
- Claim missing issues of periodicals and journals.
- File catalog cards according to system used.
- Requisition and stock teaching materials and supplies.
- Type, file, and duplicate materials.
||First-Line Supervisors of Agricultural Crop and Horticultural Workers
- Requisition or purchase supplies, such as insecticides, machine parts or lubricants, or tools.
- Issue equipment, such as farm implements, machinery, ladders, or containers to workers, and collect equipment when work is complete.
||Forest Fire Inspectors and Prevention Specialists
- Examine and inventory firefighting equipment, such as axes, fire hoses, shovels, pumps, buckets, and fire extinguishers, to determine amount and condition.
- Direct maintenance and repair of firefighting equipment, or requisition new equipment.
See more related occupations >>