Related occupations for task:
Treat problems affecting the oral mucosa, such as mouth ulcers and infections.
- Diagnose or treat acute health care problems, such as illnesses, infections, or injuries.
- Treat or refer patients for primary care conditions, such as headaches, hypertension, urinary tract infections, upper respiratory infections, and dermatological conditions.
- Perform primary care procedures such as suturing, splinting, administering immunizations, taking cultures, and debriding wounds.
- Remove sutures and dressings.
- Manage and treat common health problems, such as infections, influenza or pneumonia, as well as serious, chronic, and complex illnesses, in adolescents, adults, and the elderly.
||Respiratory Therapy Technicians
- Work with patients in areas such as the emergency rooms, neonatal or pediatric intensive care, or surgical intensive care, treating conditions such as emphysema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, cystic fibrosis, or pneumonia.
- Prepare and apply sterile wound dressings.
See all 15 related occupations >>