Related occupations for task:
Receive patients, schedule appointments, and maintain patient records.
||Medical Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Maintain medical records, technical library, or correspondence files.
- Transcribe recorded messages or practitioners' diagnoses or recommendations into patients' medical records.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, or correspondence, using typewriter or personal computer.
- Schedule appointments for patients.
- Contact medical facilities or departments to schedule patients for tests or admission.
- Record and maintain patient information, such as vital signs, eating habits, behavior, progress notes, treatments, or discharge plans.
- Complete administrative tasks, such as entering orders into computer, answering telephone calls, or maintaining medical or facility information.
- Record treatment information in patient records.
- Schedule appointments, prepare bills and receive payment for dental services, complete insurance forms, and maintain records, manually or using computer.
||Speech-Language Pathology Assistants
- Document clients' progress toward meeting established treatment objectives.
- Perform support duties, such as preparing materials, keeping records, maintaining supplies, and scheduling activities.
See more related occupations >>