Related occupations for task:
Plan menus according to employers' needs and diet restrictions.
||First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
- Conduct meetings and collaborate with other personnel for menu planning, serving arrangements, and related details.
- Assess nutritional needs of patients, plan special menus, supervise the assembly of regular and special diet trays, and oversee the delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Collaborate with other personnel to plan and develop recipes or menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients or the likely number of customers.
||Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
- Plan menus that are varied, nutritionally balanced, and appetizing, taking advantage of foods in season and local availability.
- Consult with supervisory staff to plan menus, taking into consideration factors such as costs and special event needs.
See all 7 related occupations >>