Related occupations for task:
Serve meals and snacks to employing families and their guests.
||Fast Food and Counter Workers
- Serve food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of restaurants or lunchrooms, business or industrial establishments, hotel rooms, and cars.
- Serve customers in eating places that specialize in fast service and inexpensive carry-out food.
- Prepare and serve cold drinks, or frozen milk drinks or desserts, using drink-dispensing, milkshake, or frozen custard machines.
- Deliver orders to kitchens, and pick up and serve food when it is ready.
||Dining Room and Cafeteria Attendants and Bartender Helpers
- Serve ice water, coffee, rolls, or butter to patrons.
- Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in establishments, such as cafeterias or dining rooms, to facilitate customer service.
- Serve food to customers when waiters or waitresses need assistance.
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti, or bagels.
- Prepare or serve menu items, such as sandwiches or salads.
||Waiters and Waitresses
- Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Bring wine selections to tables with appropriate glasses, and pour the wines for customers.
- Serve wine, and bottled or draft beer.
- Serve snacks or food items to customers seated at the bar.
See all 10 related occupations >>