Related Occupations for Task
11-2021.00 - Marketing Managers
Related occupations for task:
Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of sustainability programs.
- Identify and evaluate pilot projects or programs to enhance the sustainability research agenda.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Determine advertising medium to be used and prepare sample advertisements within the selected medium for presentation to customers.
- Consult with company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies to develop promotional plans.
||General and Operations Managers
- Plan or direct activities such as sales promotions that require coordination with other department managers.
- Develop or implement product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions.
||Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
- Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Plan and coordinate advertising campaigns and sales promotions and prepare merchandise displays and advertising copy.
See more related occupations >>