Related Occupations for Task
39-3092.00 - Costume Attendants
Related occupations for task:
Assign lockers to employees and maintain locker rooms, dressing rooms, wig rooms, or costume storage or laundry areas.
||Locker Room, Coatroom, and Dressing Room Attendants
- Assign dressing room facilities, locker space, or clothing containers to patrons of athletic or bathing establishments.
- Operate controls that regulate temperatures or room environments.
- Issue gym clothes, uniforms, towels, athletic equipment, and special athletic apparel.
||Nonfarm Animal Caretakers
- Do facility laundry and clean, organize, maintain, and disinfect animal quarters, such as pens and stables, and equipment, such as saddles and bridles.
- Adjust controls to regulate specified temperature and humidity of animal quarters, nurseries, or exhibit areas.
- Install, maintain, and repair animal care facility equipment, such as infrared lights, feeding devices, and cages.
- Issue and store funeral equipment.
- Perform general maintenance tasks for funeral homes, such as maintaining equipment or caring for funeral grounds.
- Feed or exercise animals or provide other general care, such as cleaning or maintaining holding or performance areas.
- Assign rooms to students.
See all 6 related occupations >>