Related Occupations for Task
53-2031.00 - Flight Attendants
Related occupations for task:
Attend preflight briefings concerning weather, altitudes, routes, emergency procedures, crew coordination, lengths of flights, food and beverage services offered, and numbers of passengers.
||Rail Yard Engineers, Dinkey Operators, and Hostlers
- Read switching instructions and daily car schedules to determine work to be performed, or receive orders from yard conductors.
- Receive, relay, and act upon instructions and inquiries from train operations and customer service center personnel.
- Interpret train orders, signals, or railroad rules and regulations that govern the operation of locomotives.
- Receive starting signals from conductors and use controls such as throttles or air brakes to drive electric, diesel-electric, steam, or gas turbine-electric locomotives.
||Railroad Conductors and Yardmasters
- Receive information regarding train or rail problems from dispatchers or from electronic monitoring devices.
- Receive instructions from dispatchers regarding trains' routes, timetables, and cargoes.
||Pump Operators, Except Wellhead Pumpers
- Read operating schedules or instructions or receive verbal orders to determine amounts to be pumped.
- Report to taxicab services or garages to receive vehicle assignments.
See all 11 related occupations >>