Related Occupations for Task
53-2031.00 - Flight Attendants
Related occupations for task:
Check to ensure that food, beverages, blankets, reading material, emergency equipment, and other supplies are aboard and are in adequate supply.
- Inspect locomotives to verify adequate fuel, sand, water, or other supplies before each run or to check for mechanical problems.
- Check to ensure that documentation, such as procedure manuals or logbooks, are in the driver's cab and available for staff use.
- Monitor, maintain, or secure inventories of costumes, wigs, or makeup, providing keys or access to assigned directors, costume designers, or wardrobe mistresses/masters.
- Inventory stock to determine types or conditions of available costuming.
- Monitor the availability, use, or condition of lifesaving equipment or pollution preventatives to ensure that international regulations are followed.
- Verify amounts and quality of equipment prior to expeditions or tours.
||Locker Room, Coatroom, and Dressing Room Attendants
- Check supplies to ensure adequate availability, and order new supplies when necessary.
See all 8 related occupations >>