Related occupations for task:
Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Develop regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures or local working practices.
- Establish regulatory priorities or budgets and allocate resources and workloads.
- Establish procedures or systems for publishing document submissions either in hardcopy or electronic formats.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Plan or direct research, development, or production activities.
- Determine scientific or technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management and make detailed plans to accomplish these goals.
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for the architectural, scientific, or technical work performed to ensure regulatory compliance or operations enhancement.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials or finished products.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for engineering and technical work.
- Establish scientific or technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.
- Direct the development or implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout an organization.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Review or modify policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations.
See more related occupations >>