Related occupations for task:
Wet concrete surface and rub with stone to smooth surface and obtain specified finish.
||Cement Masons and Concrete Finishers
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Produce rough concrete surface, using broom.
- Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete, and waterproof or restore surface.
- Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete or pattern or stamp the surface to provide a decorative finish.
- Wet concrete surface, and rub with stone to smooth surface and obtain specified finish.
- Cement the edges of the paved area.
||Floor Layers, Except Carpet, Wood, and Hard Tiles
- Roll and press sheet wall and floor covering into cement base to smooth and finish surface, using hand roller.
- Secure stakes to grids for constructions of footings, nail scabs to footing forms, and vibrate and float concrete.
- Smooth or finish freshly poured cement or concrete, using floats, trowels, screeds, or powered cement finishing tools.