Related occupations for task:
Coordinate machine actions with other activities, positioning or moving loads in response to hand or audio signals from crew members.
||Explosives Workers, Ordnance Handling Experts, and Blasters
- Assemble and position equipment, explosives, and blasting caps in holes at specified depths, or load perforating guns or torpedoes with explosives.
- Lower perforating guns into wells, using hoists; then use measuring devices and instrument panels to position guns in correct positions for taking samples.
||Helpers--Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Cut pipe and lift up to fitters.
- Requisition tools and equipment, select type and size of pipe, and collect and transport materials and equipment to work site.
- Transport tools, materials, equipment, and supplies to work site by hand, handtruck, or heavy, motorized truck.
- Raise, lower, or position equipment, tools, and materials, using hoist, hand line, or block and tackle.
||Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas
- Assemble and position machines, augers, casing pipes, and other equipment, using hand and power tools.
- Place and install screens, casings, pumps, and other well fixtures to develop wells.
||Roof Bolters, Mining
- Position bolting machines, and insert drill bits into chucks.
See all 18 related occupations >>