Related occupations for task:
Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
||Training and Development Managers
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Review and evaluate training and apprenticeship programs for compliance with government standards.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Analyze organizational, occupational, and industrial data to facilitate organizational functions and provide technical information to business, industry, and government.
- Research employee benefit and health and safety practices and recommend changes or modifications to existing policies.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Evaluate selection or testing techniques by conducting research or follow-up activities and conferring with management or supervisory personnel.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Implement and evaluate staff, volunteer, or community training programs.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Examine whether the organization's objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives.