Related occupations for task:
Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Prepare work schedules and station arrangements and keep attendance records.
- Direct the compilation of summary sheets that show wager amounts and payoffs for races or events.
||Water Resource Specialists
- Compile and maintain documentation on the health of a body of water.
- Compile water resource data, using geographic information systems (GIS) or global position systems (GPS) software.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Collect and record growth, production, and environmental data.
- Maintain financial, operational, production, or employment records for farms or ranches.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data, such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
||First-Line Supervisors of Farming, Fishing, and Forestry Workers
- Prepare and maintain time or payroll reports, as well as details of personnel actions, such as performance evaluations, hires, promotions, or disciplinary actions.
See all 13 related occupations >>