Related occupations for task:
Maintain, repair, and rebuild aircraft structures, functional components, and parts, such as wings and fuselage, rigging, hydraulic units, oxygen systems, fuel systems, electrical systems, gaskets, or seals.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Repair or replace musical instrument parts and components, such as strings, bridges, felts, and keys, using hand and power tools.
- Repair cracks in wood or metal instruments, using pinning wire, lathes, fillers, clamps, or soldering irons.
- Shape old parts and replacement parts to improve tone or intonation, using hand tools, lathes, or soldering irons.
- Repair breaks in percussion instruments, such as drums and cymbals, using drill presses, power saws, glue, clamps, grinding wheels, or other hand tools.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
- Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
||Automotive Master Mechanics
- Repair radiator leaks.
- Repair and service air conditioning, heating, engine cooling, and electrical systems.
- Overhaul or replace carburetors, blowers, generators, distributors, starters, and pumps.
||Heating and Air Conditioning Mechanics and Installers
- Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring.
- Repair or service heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to improve efficiency, such as by changing filters, cleaning ducts, or refilling non-toxic refrigerants.
||Automotive Specialty Technicians
- Install or repair air conditioners and service components, such as compressors, condensers, and controls.
See more related occupations >>