Related Occupations for Task
49-3043.00 - Rail Car Repairers
Related occupations for task:
Install and repair interior flooring, fixtures, walls, plumbing, steps, and platforms.
||Locksmiths and Safe Repairers
- Install door hardware, such as locks and closers.
- Repair and adjust safes, vault doors, and vault components, using hand tools, lathes, drill presses, and welding and acetylene cutting apparatus.
- Install safes, vault doors, and deposit boxes according to blueprints, using equipment such as power drills, taps, dies, truck cranes, and dollies.
||Refractory Materials Repairers, Except Brickmasons
- Remove worn or damaged plastic block refractory linings of furnaces, using hand tools.
- Install preformed metal scaffolding in interiors of cupolas, using hand tools.
- Remove obstructions from strainers or marine railway or launching ways, using pneumatic or power hand tools.
||Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers
- Drill holes and install mounting brackets and hangers into floor and walls of building.
||Mechanical Door Repairers
- Install door frames, rails, steel rolling curtains, electronic-eye mechanisms, or electric door openers and closers, using power tools, hand tools, and electronic test equipment.
See all 9 related occupations >>