Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Chief Executives.
- Make presentations to legislative or other government committees regarding policies, programs, or budgets.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Contact outside health care providers and communicate with subjects to obtain follow-up information.
- Communicate with laboratories or investigators regarding laboratory findings.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Provide responses to regulatory agencies regarding product information or issues.
- Direct and participate in formal and informal meetings with bank directors, trustees, senior management, counsels, outside accountants, and consultants to gather information and discuss findings.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Confer with suppliers to obtain bids for proposed purchases and to requisition supplies, disbursing funds according to federal regulations.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Prepare for and respond to regulatory inquiries.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them to determine product availability and terms of sales.
||Public Relations Managers
- Respond to requests for information about employers' activities or status.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.