Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Security Managers.
- Develop or manage integrated security controls to ensure confidentiality, accountability, recoverability, or audit ability of sensitive information, proprietary information, or information technology resources.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Administer systems and programs to reduce loss, maintain inventory control, or increase safety.
- Supervise surveillance, detection, or criminal processing related to theft and criminal cases.
- Direct loss prevention audit programs including target store audits, maintenance audits, safety audits, or electronic article surveillance (EAS) audits.
- Coordinate theft and fraud investigations involving career criminals or organized group activities.
- Direct installation of covert surveillance equipment, such as security cameras.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Design or coordinate successive phases of problem analysis, solution proposals, or testing.
- Develop innovative technology or train staff for its implementation.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Participate in the development or implementation of clinical trial protocols.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Participate in the development of study protocols including guidelines for administration or data collection procedures.