- Prepare detailed reports or design statements, based on results of validation and qualification tests or reviews of procedures and protocols.
- Prepare, maintain, or review validation and compliance documentation, such as engineering change notices, schematics, or protocols.
- Prepare, or supervise preparation of, all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare specifications, designs, or sketches for machines, components, or systems related to the generation, transmission, or use of mechanical or fluid energy.
- Create or maintain formal engineering documents, such as schematics, bills of materials, components or materials specifications, or packaging requirements.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technologists and Technicians
- Design electrical and mechanical systems for avionic instrumentation applications.
- Record or oversee recording of information to ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, or construction time.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assist nanoscientists or engineers in writing process specifications or documentation.
- Prepare reports, sketches, working drawings, specifications, proposals, and budgets for proposed sites or systems.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Document equipment or process details of radio frequency identification device (RFID) technology.
- Make system device lists or event timing charts.
- Create or maintain photonic design histories.
- Write performance requirements for product development or engineering projects.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Compile and maintain records documenting engineering schematics, installed equipment, installation or operational problems, resources used, repairs, or corrective action performed.
||Electrical and Electronics Drafters
- Assemble documentation packages and produce drawing sets to be checked by an engineer or an architect.
||Surveying and Mapping Technicians
- Complete detailed source and method notes describing the location of routine or complex land parcels.