Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Microsystems Engineers.
- Propose product designs involving microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology, considering market data or customer requirements.
- Develop proposals that include documentation for estimates.
- Explain proposed solutions to customers, management, or other interested parties through written proposals and oral presentations.
- Prepare reports, sketches, working drawings, specifications, proposals, and budgets for proposed sites or systems.
- Write grant applications, rebate applications, or project proposals to secure funding for sustainability projects.
- Prepare or present public reports on topics such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, or property and right-of-way descriptions.
- Perform managerial functions, such as preparing proposals and budgets, analyzing labor costs, and writing reports.
- Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations.
||Human Factors Engineers and Ergonomists
- Write, review, or comment on documents, such as proposals, test plans, or procedures.
- Write proposals to secure external funding or to partner with other companies.
||Fuel Cell Engineers
- Write technical reports or proposals related to engineering projects.
- Write reports or proposals related to photonics research or development projects.
- Estimate costs or submit bids for engineering, construction, or extraction projects.