Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Nanosystems Engineers.
- Prepare nanotechnology-related invention disclosures or patent applications.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
- Administer construction contracts.
- Represent clients in obtaining bids or awarding construction contracts.
- Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
||Environmental Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare permit applications or review compliance with environmental permits.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Contribute written material or data for grant or patent applications.
||Architectural and Civil Drafters
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents, and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's or engineer's supervision.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Prepare technical reports, data summary documents, or research articles for scientific publication, regulatory submissions, or patent applications.
||Marine Engineers and Naval Architects
- Prepare plans, estimates, design and construction schedules, and contract specifications, including any special provisions.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare parts sketches and write work orders and purchase requests to be furnished by outside contractors.
- Develop or file intellectual property and patent disclosure or application documents related to microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) devices, products, or systems.