Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Fashion Designers.
- Visit textile showrooms to keep up-to-date on the latest fabrics.
- Review advertising trends, consumer surveys, and other data regarding marketing of goods and services to determine the best way to promote products.
- Monitor the field of dance to remain aware of current trends and innovations.
||Commercial and Industrial Designers
- Read publications, attend showings, and study competing products and design styles and motifs to obtain perspective and generate design concepts.
- Research craft trends, venues, and customer buying patterns to inspire designs and marketing strategies.
- Attend or view productions to maintain knowledge of available actors.
- Analyze developments in specific field to determine need for revisions in previously published materials and development of new material.
- Seek influences from other art forms such as theatre, the visual arts, and architecture.
||Reporters and Correspondents
- Develop ideas or material for columns or commentaries by analyzing and interpreting news, current issues, or personal experiences.
||Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers
- Attend training sessions or corporate planning meetings to obtain new ideas for product launches.
||Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators
- Monitor events, trends, and other circumstances, research specific subject areas, attend art exhibitions, and read art publications to develop ideas and keep current on art world activities.