Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Media Programming Directors.
- Cue announcers, actors, performers, and guests.
||Producers and Directors
- Direct live broadcasts, films and recordings, or non-broadcast programming for public entertainment or education.
||Media Technical Directors/Managers
- Direct technical aspects of newscasts and other productions, checking and switching between video sources and taking responsibility for the on-air product, including camera shots and graphics.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Film
- Direct studio productions.
- Direct shows, productions, and plays.
- Cue or signal animals during performances.
||Communications Teachers, Postsecondary
- Direct theatre productions and projects.
- Organize recording sessions and prepare areas, such as radio booths and television stations, for recording.