Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Audiologists.
- Program and monitor cochlear implants to fit the needs of patients.
- Order, label, and count stock of medications, chemicals, or supplies and enter inventory data into computer.
- Compute charges for medication or equipment dispensed to hospital patients and enter data in computer.
- Input details of specimen processing, analysis, and technical issues into logs or laboratory information systems (LIS).
- Input details of specimens into logs or computer systems.
||Medical Records Specialists
- Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures, or treatment into computer.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians
- Conduct chemical analyses of body fluids, such as blood or urine, using microscope or automatic analyzer to detect abnormalities or diseases and enter findings into computer.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage.
- Enter data into computer and set controls to operate or adjust equipment or regulate dosage.
- Record prognosis, treatment, response, and progress in patient's chart or enter information into computer.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Enter factors, such as amount and quality of radiation beam, and filming sequence, into computer.
||Radiologic Technologists and Technicians
- Key commands and data into computer to document and specify scan sequences, adjust transmitters and receivers, or photograph certain images.