Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Allergists and Immunologists.
- Assess the risks and benefits of therapies for allergic and immunologic disorders.
||Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Select and prescribe medications to address patient needs.
- Consider Western medical procedures in health assessment, health care team communication, and care referrals.
||Acute Care Nurses
- Analyze the indications, contraindications, risk complications, and cost-benefit tradeoffs of therapeutic interventions.
- Assess the risks and benefits of treatment termination for clients.
- Identify and communicate risks associated with specific neurological surgical procedures, such as epilepsy surgery.
- Compare nuclear medicine procedures with other types of procedures, such as computed tomography, ultrasonography, nuclear magnetic resonance imaging, and angiography.