Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Occupational Health and Safety Specialists.
- Coordinate "right-to-know" programs regarding hazardous chemicals or other substances.
- Measure noise levels in workplaces and conduct hearing conservation programs in industry, military, schools, and communities.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Plan and conduct training programs in dietetics, nutrition, and institutional management and administration for medical students, health-care personnel, and the general public.
- Design and conduct genetics training programs for physicians, graduate students, other health professions or the general community.
- Plan, provide, or evaluate educational programs for nursing staff, health care teams, or the community.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Plan, provide, or evaluate educational programs for nursing staff, interdisciplinary health care team members, or community members.
||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Train workers in safety procedures related to green jobs, such as the use of fall protection devices or maintenance of proper ventilation during wind turbine construction.