Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Reservation and Transportation Ticket Agents and Travel Clerks.
- Confer with customers to determine their service requirements and travel preferences.
- Explain the cremation process to family or friends of the deceased.
||New Accounts Clerks
- Answer customers' questions and explain available services, such as deposit accounts, bonds, and securities.
||Customer Service Representatives
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
||Public Safety Telecommunicators
- Question callers to determine their locations and the nature of their problems to determine type of response needed.
- Recommend merchandise or services that will meet customers' needs.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
||Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment.
||Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping
- Communicate with customers and vendors to exchange information regarding products, materials, and services.
||Stockers and Order Fillers
- Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.