Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Helpers--Extraction Workers.
- Observe and monitor equipment operation during the extraction process to detect any problems.
||Service Unit Operators, Oil and Gas
- Listen to engines, rotary chains, or other equipment to detect faulty operations or unusual well conditions.
- Monitor sound wave-generating or detecting mechanisms to determine well fluid levels.
||Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas
- Observe electronic graph recorders and flow meters that monitor the water used to flush debris from holes.
- Monitor drilling operations, by checking gauges and listening to equipment to assess drilling conditions and to determine the need to adjust drilling or alter equipment.
||Continuous Mining Machine Operators
- Observe and listen to equipment operation to detect binding or stoppage of tools or other equipment malfunctions.
||Derrick Operators, Oil and Gas
- Listen to mud pumps and check regularly for vibration and other problems to ensure that rig pumps and drilling mud systems are working properly.
||Rotary Drill Operators, Oil and Gas
- Monitor progress of drilling operations, and select and change drill bits according to the nature of strata, using hand tools.
||Explosives Workers, Ordnance Handling Experts, and Blasters
- Verify detonation of charges by observing control panels, or by listening for the sounds of blasts.