Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Helpers--Extraction Workers.
- Dismantle extracting and boring equipment used for excavation, using hand tools.
||Rotary Drill Operators, Oil and Gas
- Maintain and adjust machinery to ensure proper performance.
- Repair or replace defective parts of machinery, such as rotary drill rigs, water trucks, air compressors, and pumps, using hand tools.
- Clean and oil pulleys, blocks, and cables.
||Derrick Operators, Oil and Gas
- Inspect derricks for flaws, and clean and oil derricks to maintain proper working conditions.
- Repair pumps, mud tanks, and related equipment.
||Highway Maintenance Workers
- Place and remove snow fences used to prevent the accumulation of drifting snow on highways.
||Paving, Surfacing, and Tamping Equipment Operators
- Set up and tear down equipment.
- Erect or dismantle scaffolding, shoring, braces, traffic barricades, ramps, or other temporary structures.
||Structural Iron and Steel Workers
- Dismantle structures or equipment.
||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Remove frames when the foundation is dry.
- Assemble, erect, or dismantle scaffolds, rigging, or hoisting equipment.
||Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas
- Perform routine maintenance and upgrade work on machines and equipment, such as replacing parts, building up drill bits, and lubricating machinery.