||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
- Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
||Laundry and Dry-Cleaning Workers
- Sort and count articles removed from dryers, and fold, wrap, or hang them.
- Examine and sort into lots articles to be cleaned, according to color, fabric, dirt content, and cleaning technique required.
||Recycling and Reclamation Workers
- Dismantle wrecked vehicles by removing parts and labeling and sorting parts into containers.
||Meat, Poultry, and Fish Cutters and Trimmers
- Separate meats and byproducts into specified containers and seal containers.
||Cutters and Trimmers, Hand
- Separate materials or products according to size, weight, type, condition, color, or shade.
||Rolling Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Disassemble sizing mills removed from rolling lines, and sort and store parts.
||Gem and Diamond Workers
- Sort rough diamonds into categories based on shape, size, color, and quality.
||Semiconductor Processing Technicians
- Count, sort, and weigh processed items.
||Sawing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Wood
- Count, sort, or stack finished workpieces.
||Cutting and Slicing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Stack and sort cut material for packaging, further processing, or shipping, according to types and sizes of material.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Grade, classify, or sort products according to sizes, weights, colors, or other specifications.
||Cutting, Punching, and Press Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Examine completed workpieces for defects, such as chipped edges or marred surfaces and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.