||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Start machine by engaging controls.
- Tend or operate machine that packages product.
- Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle of product.
- Stack finished packaged items, or wrap protective material around each item, and pack the items in cartons or containers.
- Package the product in the form in which it will be sent out, for example, filling bags with flour from a chute or spout.
- Secure finished packaged items by hand tying, sewing, gluing, stapling, or attaching fastener.
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
||Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
- Pack finished assemblies for shipment and transport them to storage areas, using hoists or handtrucks.
||Extruding and Drawing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Reel extruded products into rolls of specified lengths and weights.
||Tool Grinders, Filers, and Sharpeners
- Remove finished workpieces from machines and place them in boxes or on racks, setting aside pieces that are defective.
||Separating, Filtering, Clarifying, Precipitating, and Still Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Pack bottles into cartons or crates, using machines.
- Inspect and pack the final product.
||Print Binding and Finishing Workers
- Prepare finished books for shipping by wrapping or packing books and stacking boxes on pallets.
||Pressers, Textile, Garment, and Related Materials
- Hang, fold, package, and tag finished articles for delivery to customers.
||Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Unload finished products from conveyor belts, pack them in containers, and place containers in warehouses.