Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Airline Pilots, Copilots, and Flight Engineers.
- Perform minor maintenance work, or arrange for major maintenance.
||Railroad Brake, Signal, and Switch Operators
- Inspect tracks, cars, and engines for defects and to determine service needs, sending engines and cars for repairs as necessary.
- Make minor repairs to couplings, air hoses, and journal boxes, using hand tools.
- Refuel and lubricate engines.
||Rail Yard Engineers, Dinkey Operators, and Hostlers
- Perform routine repair and maintenance duties.
- Provide assistance in the installation or repair of rails and ties.
- Arrange repairs, fuel, and supplies for vessels.
||Ship and Boat Captains
- Arrange for ships to be fueled, restocked with supplies, or repaired.
||Mates- Ship, Boat, and Barge
- Arrange for ships to be stocked, fueled, or repaired.
||Mine Shuttle Car Operators
- Clean, fuel, and service equipment, and repair and replace parts as necessary.
- Prepare work orders for repair, maintenance, or changes in traffic systems.
||Bridge and Lock Tenders
- Write and submit maintenance work requisitions.
||First-Line Supervisors of Transportation and Material-Moving Machine and Vehicle Operators
- Perform or schedule repairs or preventive maintenance of vehicles or other equipment.
||Railroad Conductors and Yardmasters
- Arrange for the removal of defective cars from trains at stations or stops.
- Perform minor aircraft maintenance and repair work, or arrange for major maintenance.