Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment.
- Connect hoses or lines to pumps or other equipment.
||Tank Car, Truck, and Ship Loaders
- Unload cars containing liquids by connecting hoses to outlet plugs and pumping compressed air into cars to force liquids into storage tanks.
||Conveyor Operators and Tenders
- Move, assemble, and connect hoses or nozzles to material hoppers, storage tanks, conveyor sections or chutes, and pumps.
- Attach pumps and hoses to wellheads.
||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Connect pipelines between pumps and containers that are being filled or emptied.
||Pump Operators, Except Wellhead Pumpers
- Connect hoses and pipelines to pumps and vessels prior to material transfer, using hand tools.
||Railroad Brake, Signal, and Switch Operators
- Connect air hoses to cars, using wrenches.
||Rail Yard Engineers, Dinkey Operators, and Hostlers
- Couple and uncouple air hoses and electrical connections between cars.
||Sailors and Marine Oilers
- Attach hoses and operate pumps to transfer substances to and from liquid cargo tanks.