11 matches for People management
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Management Support
- Assistant Client Services Manager
- Debt Management Counselor
- Housing Program Manager
- Program Manager/Operations Manager
- Advise and educate individuals or organizations on acquiring and managing debt. May provide guidance in determining the best type of loan and explaining loan requirements or restrictions. May help develop debt management plans, advise on credit issues, or provide budget, mortgage, and bankruptcy counseling.
- Create debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets to assist clients to meet financial goals.
- Explain services or policies to clients, such as debt management program rules, the advantages and disadvantages of using services, or creditor concession policies.
- Recommend strategies for clients to meet their financial goals, such as borrowing money through loans or loan programs, declaring bankruptcy, making budget adjustments, or enrolling in debt management plans.
- Review changes to financial, family, or employment situations to determine whether changes to existing debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets are needed.
- Teach courses or seminars on topics such as budgeting, managing personal finances, or financial literacy.
Learn more on the