30 matches for finance
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Financial Aid Advisor
- Financial Aid Assistant
- Financial Aid Counselor
- Financial Aid Officer
- Financial Assistance Advisor
- Financial Coach
- Financial Counselor
- Financial Health Counselor
- Financial Wellness Coach
- Assistant Director for Financial Literacy
- Certified Personal Finance Counselor
- Advise clients or respond to inquiries about financial matters in person or via phone, email, Web site, or Internet chat.
- Assess clients' overall financial situation by reviewing income, assets, debts, expenses, credit reports, or other financial information.
- Create debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets to assist clients to meet financial goals.
- Explain general financial topics to clients, such as credit report ratings, bankruptcy laws, consumer protection laws, wage attachments, or collection actions.
- Interview clients by telephone or in person to gather financial information.
- Maintain or update records of client account activity, including financial transactions, counseling session notes, correspondence, document images, or client inquiries.
- Prepare written documents to establish contracts with or communicate financial recommendations to clients.
- Recommend educational materials or resources to clients on matters such as financial planning, budgeting, or credit.
- Recommend strategies for clients to meet their financial goals, such as borrowing money through loans or loan programs, declaring bankruptcy, making budget adjustments, or enrolling in debt management plans.
- Review changes to financial, family, or employment situations to determine whether changes to existing debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets are needed.
- Teach courses or seminars on topics such as budgeting, managing personal finances, or financial literacy.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on financial matters.
- Assess financial status of clients.
- Develop financial plans for clients.
- Educate clients on financial planning topics.
- Examine financial records.
- Interpret financial information for others.
- Interview clients to gather financial information.
- Prepare financial documents.
Learn more on the