5 matches for Geosciences
- Research, design, and develop computer and network software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis. Update software or enhance existing software capabilities. May work with computer hardware engineers to integrate hardware and software systems, and develop specifications and performance requirements. May maintain databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design.
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, technologists, technicians, or other engineering or scientific personnel.
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
Detailed Work Activities
- Apply mathematical principles or statistical approaches to solve problems in scientific or applied fields.
Learn more on the