18 matches for Health Care
|Alternate Occupation Titles||14 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Career Coach
- Career Navigator
- Career Specialist
- Career Transition and Performance Coach
- Behavioral Health Clinician
- Behavioral Health Counselor
- Behavioral Health Services Director
- Community Health Education and Intervention Manager
- Direct Care Counselor
- Direct Care Specialist
- Human Services Care Specialist
- Life Care Planner
- Mental Health Clinician
- Mental Health Counselor
- Counsel individuals to maximize the independence and employability of persons coping with personal, social, and vocational difficulties that result from birth defects, illness, disease, accidents, or the stress of daily life. Coordinate activities for residents of care and treatment facilities. Assess client needs and design and implement rehabilitation programs that may include personal and vocational counseling, training, and job placement.
- Develop rehabilitation plans that fit clients' aptitudes, education levels, physical abilities, and career goals.
Detailed Work Activities
- Arrange physical or mental health services for clients.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
Learn more on the