23 matches for community service
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Community Health Education and Intervention Manager
- Service Coordinator
- Behavioral Health Services Director
- Counseling Service Specialist
- Disability Service Coordinator
- Employment Services Case Manager
- Employment Services Evaluation Case Manager
- Employment Services Specialist
- Home and Community Waiver Coordinator
- Human Services Care Specialist
- Inmate Services and Programs Director
- On-Site Services Specialist
- Rehabilitation Services Coordinator
- Rehabilitation Services Counselor
- Rehabilitation Services Specialist
- Vocational Services Specialist
- Analyze information from interviews, educational and medical records, consultation with other professionals, and diagnostic evaluations to assess clients' abilities, needs, and eligibility for services.
- Collaborate with community agencies to establish facilities and programs for persons with disabilities.
- Confer with clients to discuss their options and goals so that rehabilitation programs and plans for accessing needed services can be developed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with community referral sources, such as schools or community groups.
- Manage budgets and direct case service allocations, authorizing expenditures and payments.
- Prepare and maintain records and case files, including documentation, such as clients' personal and eligibility information, services provided, narratives of client contacts, or relevant correspondence.
Detailed Work Activities
- Arrange physical or mental health services for clients.
Learn more on the