14 matches for art design
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||7 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Floral Designers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Artificial Foliage Arranger
- Design Maker
- Floral Artist
- Floral Designer
- Floral Designer Salesperson
- Florist Designer
- Design, cut, and arrange live, dried, or artificial flowers and foliage.
- Create and change in-store and window displays, designs, and looks to enhance a shop's image.
- Plan arrangement according to client's requirements, using knowledge of design and properties of materials, or select appropriate standard design pattern.
Detailed Work Activities
- Arrange artwork, products, or props.
- Construct distinctive physical objects for artistic, functional, or commercial purposes.
- Develop artistic or design concepts for decoration, exhibition, or commercial purposes.
Learn more on the